Technology, Media and Telecom Market Research
studying emerging technology developments and trends. Each topic is
reviewed from a human factors and usability perspective -- within the
context of end-to-end product or service lifecycles.
utilize an approach that enables network service providers,
semiconductor or device manufacturers, systems integrators and software
developers to evaluate the adoption potential of a new technology -- so
you can incorporate validated requirements within your design process.
Current Research: use case prototypes
- Social Media (Multimedia, Mash-ups)
- Transmedia (Multi-Platform Storytelling)
- Unified Messaging (Voice, Email, IM Chat)
- Presence/Proximity Detection (RFID & GPS)
- Mobile Ecosystem VAS (SMS, IM, Web, Apps)
- Digital Signage (P2P Content Delivery Networks)
- Wi-Fi Public Hotspots (Open Wireless Broadband)
- Wireless Mesh Networks (Wi-Fi & WiMAX Integration)
- Social Networking Software (Community Development)
- Peer Group Application Support (Customer Corps Model)
- Collaborative Micro-Publishing (Wiki, Blog, Video, Podcast)
- Interactive Digital Media Creation Tools (Prosumer Services)
- Digital Content Funding Models (Advertising and Sponsorship)
If you would like to learn more about Market Research, then contact us now.
Technology, Media, Telecommunications, TMT, Digital Marketing